Texture Files:Diy Deep Conditioner

/ Wednesday, October 26, 2011 /
Hey Guys,
So  my hair has been over moisturized again so I thought I might update you on mixtures I've created.
Here are the three recipes I've tried in the last two weeks.

Recipe #1
3 eggs
1/3 cup of yogurt
& 1 avocado


Recipe #2
1/2 can of coconut Milk
One banana
3 eggs


Kind of Recipe LOL #3
Plain Yogurt


The recipe that provided the best conditioning for me was recipe#1.I think I may need to add oil or do a moisturizing deep conditioner so my hair will stay balanced.I didnt take any pictures for the second recipe because  my curls didnt look too hot but here is the rest.


Recipe #3 Pictures:




Sorry I didnt take pictures while the yogurt was in but yeah this was an okay treatment.





Recipe #1









Talk to you Lata<3


2 comments:

{ Kendra Thaler } on: October 27, 2011 at 9:20 AM said...

Looks like recipe one worked the best! Way to work with what you have at home :)

{ Sydney } on: November 14, 2011 at 10:15 PM said...

Thanks sorry I didnt reply earlier I just figured out how to check out comments:?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Old Blog, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger