Texture Files: Hair Ramble

/ Monday, November 14, 2011 /
So I will be posting product reviews of products that haven't been the best for my hair . I'm not about to bash any company or anything but I just want to document what ingredients have benefited my hair and what I look for in future purchases.Now keep in mind that what products work for me might not work for you and the other way around.

Hair Type:

Fine diameter
Normal/high porosity
Spongy
Wiry end hair
                                                                  
I know that's a mouthful but my hair is complicated and sometimes people focus so much on hair type systems like Andre walkers and don't take other things into consideration like the things I mentioned above.So far what I've learned is that my hair is fine so when it comes to holding up in heat whether it be the sun or blow dryers it doesn't go well. 
Also I am able to twist my hair with oils like olive oil but because it is fine it will not stay in the twist formation that long.
 I've also learned that when it comes to sealing my hair I need butters or a thick on the ends because its high porosity. Now I haven't found that oil/butter that is perfect for sealing but I'm looking for it ha.
My hair porosity woes haha.So when it comes to conditioners in general most over moisture my hair or if I'm using cones (which I dont like to use) they coat my hair.
So thats why I've come up with my diy deep conditioners.

Anywhoo have a great day guys:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Old Blog, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger