Product Review: Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Conditioner

/ Saturday, September 29, 2012 /

Shea Moisture's Organic Yucca & Baobab Volumizing Conditioner

Product Description:
  • Detangles, strengthens and conditions while transforming hair to healthy, full‐bodied hair


Purchased at*: Target


Size: 12 fl oz 

Ingredients:
De-ionized water, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter)*, Sorbitol Esters, Mangifera Indica (mango) seed butter, Persea Gratissima (avocado) oil, Aloe Barbadenis leaf extract, Yucca Filamentosa extract, vegetable protein, Glycine Soja (soybean) oil, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) extract, biotin, rosemary extract, bamboo extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and Lonicera Japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract


Rating: 3 out 5 kinks

Personal Experience: This really made my sensitive scalp itch but as far as the detangling goes it was alright. Like with most shea butter conditioners, I had a hard time detangling my hair because of that slight waxy feeling. I do believe that out of the two rinse out conditioners that I've tried that I liked this one the most.

DISCLAIMER: The products listed in this review were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with the companies or brands listed in this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Old Blog, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger