Texture Files: Hair Growth

/ Sunday, March 18, 2012 /

Hello Gals
So I haven't posted on here in a while because I've needed information to update you on.
In April I will be starting a hair growth challenge and document my journey more closely.
Looking at the photo below you can see that my hair has grown a bit but not as much as I should.
I began my journey outside of protective styling(extensions),piling on clumps of gel.
What I eventually realized was that my hair responded well to protein.
So around the end of the summer I stopped using gel.
I've noticed some growth in the areas that were stagnant but I want more.
I would like to move forward and document this journey properly.
What you should expect this coming April:
- Product reviews(negative and positive< documenting the way my hair reacted)
- Frustrations
- Goals
- Tutorials(that have been helpful for me)




Any Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Old Blog, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger