Product Description:
- Sensual indulgence from a formula with Shea protein and vanilla extract.
- Moisturizing formula helps restore softness and shine.
- Conditions and revitalized leaving hair very manageable.
Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Steralkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)
Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Asorbic
Acid, Biotin, Niacinamide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate,
Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance
(Parfum).
Purchased at: Ralph's
Quantity Purchased: 6
Size: 15 fl oz
Personal Experience: After trying the moisture milks I was very hesitant to purchase this conditioner, but I'm glad that I did.Unlike the moisture milks this not only helped detangle my hair but made it soft w/my dc. When using this product I experimented with it as a dc base, leave in, rinse out and prepoo. I found that although I really did like the results from the dc, it works best as a prepoo. For those who needed a cost effective product to remove shed hairs, this is it. When it came to utilizing it as leave in conditioner, that's where I believe it fell short. It wasn't moisturizing enough for my hair. Now I don't blame vo5 for it not moisturizing my hair to my liking because that's not what the product was meant for. However, considering the fact that it has Shea Butter listed as the fourth ingredient, I'm surprised it worked for my hair at all. Shea butter and my fine hair strands don't typically agree because of its waxy nature.
Rating: 5 out 5 kinks.
Rating: 5 out 5 kinks.


1 comments:
It has denatured alcohol way down on its ingredient list.The denatured alcohol helps to thin the poduct; the thick stuff is dissolved in it. That's why it was not heavy.
Post a Comment