Product Review: Triple Nutrition Conditioner

/ Wednesday, August 8, 2012 /
Product Name:  Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Conditoner

Price: 3.50

Purchased at: Target

Quantity Purchased : 3

Product Description:
  • Dry hair in need of nourishment? Transform it with nutrition. The 3 nutritive fruit oils penetrate deep into dry hair to nourish every strand to the core. Olive oil nourishes the core. Avocado oil nourishes and softens the middle layer and shea oil nourishes and smoothes the surface. Proven to perform. For hair that shines with all its strength. Create and control any style you want.

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Elaeis Guineensis Oil (Palm) , Behentrimonium Chloride , Pyrus Malus Extract (Apple Fruit) , Glycerin , Parfum (Fragrance) , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Niacinamide , Pyridoxine HCl , Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea) , Citric Acid , Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Fruit) , Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Sugar Cane) , Benzyl Alcohol , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Ribes Nigrum Oil (Black Currant Seed) , Linalool , Citrus Medica Limonium Peel Extract (Lemon Peel) , Cl 19140 (Yellow 5) , Camellia Sinensis Extract (Camellia Leaf) , Cl 15985 (Yellow 6)



Rating: 4 out 5 kinks

My Experience:  I found that my results with this conditioner to be inconsistent. Being a high porosity curly, this reaction from a conditioner is nothing new to me. When glycerin isn't one of the last ingredients but higher up, I tend to get this reaction. This conditioner was great a base for my dc, great for detangling but fell short as a leave in. Because of not only the shea butter but the glycerin I will not be repurchasing to use as a leave in but a rinse out. Although I didn't get the results I was aiming for(moisturizing leave in), I think it is a great conditioner.




DISCLAIMER: The products listed in this review were purchased by me and I am in no way affliated with the companies or brands listed in this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Old Blog, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger