Organic Coconut Hibiscus Curl & Style Hair Milk
Product Description: Shea Moisture's Coconut Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk has coconut oil, silk protein and neem oil that adds moisture, body and shine to your curls. Keeps curly hair frizz-free, shiny and healthy. Ingredients: Deionized Water , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Sugar Starch , Silk Protein , Essential Oil Blend , Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem) , Caprylyl Glycol , Sorbitol Esters , Algae Extract , Hlyssopus Officinalis Extract , Salvia Officinalis Leaf and Equisetum Arvense Extract (Sage) , Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Carrot) , Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Honeysuckle and Japanese Honeysuckle) , Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Purchased at: Target
Purchase Price: $9.99
Quantity Purchased: 1
Rating for this product:3 out of 5 kinks
Organic Curl Enhancing Smoothie w/Coconut Oil, Silk Protein & Neem Oil
Product Description: Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie with coconut oil, silk protein and neem oil. Nutrient rich vegetable butters condition hair, restoring moisture and shine.Ingredients
Deionized Water , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Vegetable Glycerin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Silk Protein , Ammonium Salt , Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem) , Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Carrot) , Sorbitol Esters , Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) , Caprylyl Glycol , Essential Oil Blend , Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Honeysuckle and Japanese Honeysuckle) , Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Purchased at: Target
Purchase Price: $9.99
Quantity Purchased: 2
Rating for this product: 3 out of 5 kinks
My Experience with both: I shouldn't have ignored the label lol. The label clearly states that it is for thick and curly hair, but I chose to be hard-headed and ignore the label.When using this product on my hair I found that it didn't keep my hair soft or "detangle" it but it smelled really pleasant. When I applied the smoothie with coconut oil I found that I could effectively remove shed hairs but that wasn't what I purchased it for.Overall, I think this a really good product for thick curls. Some fine curls can handle Shea butter in moderation but for my curls at the moment , it is a little too heavy and waxy. I found the curl and style milk to be thinner than the curl enhancing smoothie.
DISCLAIMER: The products listed in this review were purchased by me and I am in no way affliated with the companies or brands listed in this review.

0 comments:
Post a Comment