Price: 9.99
Purchased at: Target
Quantity Purchased:2
Product Description: Detoxify, condition and soothe hair and scalp with gentle Kaolin clay,
herbal extracts, botanical enzymes and essential vitamins. Our intense
treatment relieves dry, itchy scalp, removes product buildup and
preserves hair by sealing in natural moisture. Treats dandruff, eczema
& psoriasis.Ingredients: Deionized Water , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Mangfera Indica Seed Butter (Mango) , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , African Black Soap Extract , Sea Salt , Cetyl Esters , Kaolin Clay , Grapeseed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Behentrimonium Chloride (Conditioner) , Salicylic Acid , Salix Alba Bark Extract (Willow) , Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem) , Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree) , Sorbitol Esters , Aloe Vera Leaf Juice , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Rosemary Extract , Salvia Officinalis Extract (Sage) , Plantain Extract , Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Honeysuckle and Japanese Honeysuckle)
Rating: 4.5 out 5 kinks
My Experience: I really loved this deep conditioning mask. The last store bought deep conditioner to make my hair feel this good actually had cones-sigh- . The only thing I would like in this masque is to add a little more tea tree or neem oil for better scalp stimulation.I've used it as a prepoo, cowash,deep conditioner, and rinse out. In all the ways I've tried it the product has not let me down. Although, I always add honey to my dcs no matter what .It smells like old bubblegum, isnt thick nor is it runny and gray in color. Also, I purchased two and won one in a giveaway.
DISCLAIMER: The products listed in this review were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with the companies or brands listed in this review.

0 comments:
Post a Comment