Vo5 Tea Therapy: Revitalizing Conditioner: Blackberry Sage Tea
Product Description:
- Revitalizing formula, with blackberry and sage extracts, gives hair volume and bounce.
- Scented with a fragrant blend of ripe blackberries and fresh sage.
- Energizes limp locks and restores you hair's natural beauty
Ingredients: Water (Aqua); Cetyl Alcohol; Stearalkonium Chloride; Cetrimonium Chloride; Fragrance (Parfum); Glyceryl Stearate; DMDM Hydantoin; Benzyl Benzoate; Disodium EDTA; Linalool; Limonene; Citral; Citronellol; Polysorbate 20; Propylene Glycol; Stearyl Alcohol; Steareth-21; Tocopheryl Acetate; Panthenol; Ascorbic Acid; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract; Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract; Niacinamide; Biotin
Purchased at: Ralph's
Quantity Purchased: 1
Size: 15 fl oz
Personal
Experience: I really tried to like this conditioner.Before this conditioner was even rinsed out my hair I began to have a bad reaction. My skin became irritated and slightly red. If I had to guess why this reaction occurred, I would assume its because of the fragrance. Ingredients are listed in order of their concentration and fragrance is one of the top five ingredients. Because of my initial skin reaction I really can't give a thorough review on the conditioning effects.Although, I find that for my fine and dense strands I need to have btms in the top five ingredients.I definitely would not repurchase this product.
Rating: 1out 5 kinks.
Rating: 1out 5 kinks.

0 comments:
Post a Comment